Friday 27 April 2018

"Chiguruburu" key bij & cast release, Yuumi Uchida, Ryohei Kimura, Yo Yuan Ya

Kouji Inoue, Kimiyo Yoshioka The main cast of the animation "Gouran" by the original was lifted.
Anime "Guronburu" key visual
Ryohei Kimura is in charge of Imamura Kohei role of the main character, Kitahara Iori role who is weak and can not swim with water, Yosuke Uchida , although it is handsome but looks like otaku The Chairman and Shinji Tokita role of diving circle that will be the main character enters Hiroki Yasumoto , circle the members KotobukiRyu Jiro role of Katsuyuki Konishi , Hamaoka Azusayaku the all of a sudden storeserved as, daughter of the dive shop in the cousin of Iori Chieko Furutakawa Chika Yasushi , Chisa's older sister, Masaru Uchida as a diving instructor and Masato Uchida , Female college student Iori's acquaintance and Kana Atsumiplays. Comments by casters also arrived. Also a key visual has been released, and 8 characters whose cast was announced were drawn.
"Chloron" with subject matter of diving is good! A youth story serialized in afternoon (Kodansha). The main character Iwa Kitahara, who is not good at swimming and can not swim, is a story to experience a new world called "in the water" with my colleagues. Directed by Shinji Takamatsu of "Gintama" .

Comment by Yusuda Uchida

Although it is a work that progresses with a tremendous tension, I am also excited from now on how to convey this to animation and how it will be imagined! I am excited from now on! Animation "Troll" by high tension I would like to have fun! Thank you!

Ryohei Kimura Comment

A new life at a university in a town by the sea. Sister of a childhood friend full of charm and love to a senior who is a strange but trustworthy. The encounter with exquisite environment and diving changes life. I am not happy being able to join in youth too jealousy in the form of a play. Please look forward to it!

Yasuaki Yasumoto Comment

I'm excited because the firepower is so expensive. I wonder if the tension is high. Would be nice. Which is great. Each time I steepen with the momentum to fly to the end of the universe.

Konishi Katsuyuki Comment

I am looking forward to recording from now. 
I'd like to scuba dive in the south ocean. 
Where to go? 
Please look forward to it. 
Can you dive, what will happen to the recording, please look forward to it!

Tomoka Yasushi Comment

There is one uneasy thing ... I can not swim. Although I could not swim I was worried about being able to live as Chisa I love diving, but I knew from this work that diving can be done even if I can not swim! 
Although I can not swim, because I am not afraid of water and I am interested in it, I was able to hope that the world of the glittering ocean I thought was unrelated could be familiar with diving. I feel youth in various ways. Various sceneries were seen in various ways. It is a wonderful work that smiles overflows in various ways. Of course I am looking forward to being able to watch it with animation! I can not wait for the summer! By all means, thank you for the original!

Makoto Uchida Comment

I am going to participate in the ぐ る ぶ! I am very much looking forward to it. Even in dubbing, I feel that I can feel the time of youth in summer. Let's have a summer together!

Ryusei and comment

When I first talked about it I thought that it was a very tickling work for olfactions I thought it was because I was a 
childhood near the sea, but the smell of the tide and the smell of the sun have been recalled. 
While feeling glare and sweetness at such a time that is neither an adult nor a child, I would like to enjoy myself all the time with all the great co-stars! 
By all means, I hope you will be looking forward to it ♪ ♪

Kana comment

Summer, sea, diving, college life ... !! It seems like a dream to be able to participate in such works of excitement! I have no experience of diving, but there are people around me who have been going diving for a while and everyone is listening to their nice stories, when will the dreams of the unknown world spread? I had longing to want to go too! Let's go to this opportunity to go! But I dare not have the courage! So I think first I would like to learn about diving little by little by touching this work ☆ Let's all be in youth! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment