Saturday 26 May 2018

Animation "Hiroaka" All-for-one character release, Atsuo Otsuka's comment too

A character design for All For One, which appears from the 2nd broadcasting session of the animation "My Hero Accademia" by Kohei Horikoshi , was released.
All For One is an enemy (villain) who once reigned as a ruler of evil, one of the important figures of the story. It has "personality" of "all for one" which can deprive other persons of "personality", give it to others, and can be activated, and has been drawn as a strong enemy to cause serious injury to almight even in the making. In addition , comments from Atsuo Otsuka who serves as all for one role also arrived.
Animation "My hero academia" The third term is broadcasting from April on 29 Yomiuri TV · Japan TV nationwide network. The theater version "My Hero Accademia THE MOVIE - 2 Heroes -" is released on August 3.

Atsuo Otsuka (All For One One) Comment

Atsuo Otsuka of all for one role.
Atsuo Otsuka of all for one role.
All-for-one is a villain capable of playing a deep bell play, which is also worth playing for me. In dubbing, I was playing Almighte (Miyake) Kenta 's straight fever while feeling a binge, I really enjoyed playing it. Enjoy on air. And ... I am also looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment