Wednesday 23 May 2018

SKE 48's "Manga" talk show, Kappe and Eto Shunji appearing for the first time

The talk show 'SKE 48's Talking Manga Salon' by members of SKE 48 starts with FRESH! On May 29th.
"SKE 48's Talking Manga Salon" is a "Manga Idol Talk Show" in which members selected from SKE 48 and guest manga artists talk. Haruka Kumasaki of SKE 48 Maki Tani , Rima Ichimori will go on a talk with Shoeji Eto, " Kick of left Ellen" who will appear as a guest , " Shogun Engage" for the first broadcast .
Kumasaki who likes comic books said, "I really like to have a dialogue with a manga artist, I am too happy! I am very nervous from now, but I would like to have some opportunities like this, so I'd like to have fun! "I gave a comment. The same program has been produced in the tie-up with the Tokyo / Shibuya manga salon "Trigger", and collaboration planning of SKE 48 and "Trigger" will be done in the future.

Haruka Kumasaki Comments

I am very glad that I will perform this time for me who loves manga !! It really 
seems like a dream to interact with a manga artist. I am too happy! I am already very nervous from now. 
However, I think that I do not have such opportunities so I'd like to have fun! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment