Wednesday 23 May 2018

My teacher Nyanko splits into three? Special CM release of 'Natsume Yujincho book' for theatrical version

A special CM of theater animation by Yuki Midorikawa "Theatrical Version Natsume Yujincho - Tsutsumi Tsuno ~" was released.
"Natsume Yujincho book for theatrical version - Tie to Utsumi ~" From special CM.
"Natsume Yujincho book for theatrical version - Tie to Utsumi ~" From special CM.
A film nationwide released from September 29th "Movie version Natsume Yujincho Book - Tie to Utsumi ~". In the special CM, scenes where Mr. Nyanko curled up on the cushion splits cleanly into three bodies and Natsume surrounded by youkai appeared. Also on the official website of the movie, I gave a split Twitter icon of Professor Nyanko. In addition, comments from Yokota Yamaji of the youkai design and action planning director, Hiroyuki Hagiwara of the sub character design have also arrived.
In "Theatrical Version Natsume Yujincho Book - Tie to Utsumi ~", develops a completely new original episode by supervisor Midorikawa. Director Takahiro Omori , who served as the director of the TV series from the first stage to the fourth stage of the animation, Hideki Ito for the director, Sayayuki Murai for the screenplay, and Zhu Shui for animation production.


Tamio Yamada (Youkai Design · Action Director) Comment

I thought that the youkai corps would attack from the south island !!, of course it can not be. Originally it is a work that has been made by a series of short stories suitable for TV, so I thought that what Mr. Murai Taihen was like to talk about movies. 
It's popular to be a movie at the start 10 years. When I came home I thought that it was going on with TV .... I thought it was a work that looked nice, but this time I entered the entrance fee and got a view to come to see, but with the power of the shoulder, works It seems Natsume. 
- If you like, thank you for your support.

Hiroki Hagiwara (Sub character design) Comment

I joined in the middle, is it called the pleasure of being involved in a series that lasts for 10 years I am grateful that I could have the chance to be involved in the series loved for so long. Furthermore, since I was able to be involved in the special theater called the theater, it is nothing more than cheating. One more thing for Natsume, the memories that have left goes out without disappearing. I think that it is such a story. Please look forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment