Wednesday 30 May 2018

Mita Nori "Investor Z" Dramaized! To Genius High School student Shimizu Aiki woke up to invest

Kazuya Shimizu as impersonating Takashi Nagie.  (c) "Investor Z" Production CommitteeNorio Mita "Investor Z" was decided to be a drama. Starring Shimizu Yoshiya , starring in TV Tokyo's late night drama "Drama 25" from July, it will be broadcast every Friday from 24:52 .
"Investor Z" is a story in which the leading character, Takashi Nagae, who entered Kogakuin Gakuen which is one of the most advanced schools in the country, enters the Investment Department and learns about the stock. It was serialized in Morning (Kodansha) from 2013 to 2017, and 21 volumes were published in a bookbook.
Shimizu showed a good show with the movie "Chihayafuru" and the drama "anone", but this is my first time to star a series drama. "When I read the script, the world where I did not turn my eyes has been drawn, and I've been drawn to" I want to know more ", commented. The original Mita also gave "Yeah, TV TOKYO, I wish I had thought ... ... If you do, why do not you break down the drama's common sense"?

Comment by Shimizu Shimizu

When I read the script, the world that I had never turned my eyes on was drawn, and I got into it as "I want to know more". Also, I felt pressure at the same time as I was thankful for starring the first drama, but I felt that it would be nice to be able to play happily without being overwhelmed. 
As I played around, the characters around me are strong, so I was conscious of returning it twice while taking it as a weapon for reaction and Tsukkomi against it. 
I think that there is no drama other than this for a drama that can learn "money" and "investment" so much fun. 
Come, please have a look.

Noriyuki Mita Comment

Huh? Are you going to drama? 
Can you do it? How about a real company name? 
What is the appearance of a corporate manager? 
Well, TV TOKYO, I wonder what I expected ... .... 
If you can do anything, break the common sense of the drama. 
I am looking forward to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment