Monday 21 May 2018

"Chio 's school road" Cast is aligned with your mouth "coma" and comments, collective pictures too

TV anime "Chio-chan's school road" based on original Naohiko Kawasaki , which starts broadcasting from July Today the main cast comment and group photo arrived on 21st May.
TV animation "Chio-chan's school road" Main visual
TV animation "Chio-chan's school road" Main visual
The comments were made by Naomi Ozoriserving as Mr. Shimichi Mitani Chiaki Komigawa of Noona Mamina Nana , Hondagawa Yuko's Honma Kaede , and Masaki Kikuchi's role as Madoka's ground leaves . The sky is "a chemistry of Yabe, but a chemistry reaction with the various Jabeans that Chi-chans meet while attending school. I would be happy if you could smile" viewers! " And "Jave" in a comment. Honda and the earth are also "intense, adorable, cool and passable school street that the world longs for numbness and admires." "What I can say now is Madoka, it is really bad (laughs)" and the stage and character of the story is " I expressed it with the word. Komi River talks about this work 's liberation that "This adult is seriously silly when it is done seriously.
"Chio's school road" is a school comedy that depicts various accidents that a girls high school girl who is a little naughty person experiences on the school road. It is serializing at the monthly comic flapper (KADOKAWA), and the book is published up to 8 volumes.

Naomi Ozori (Officer Shiichi Mitani) Comment

Finally, it starts! I'm excited. 
I am going to school with full powering crushing powder crusher in every after-record. 
With a single school street, this story that makes a game is love I do not want to love you! 
Chives are also Yabe, but the chemical reactions with the various Javels encountered by Chi-chans during school. I would be happy if you could laugh at "viewers" to everyone of the viewers.

Chiaki Komigawa (Naomi Nonomura) Comment

In a sense Managing director & staff VS actor's serious fight! It is a work that you can enjoy hot collisions and it will become like this if adults are seriously seriously doing it all. It is a work that is far away! Haha 
I am pleased if you can pay close attention to where everything is filled with attention.

Honma Hiro (Hosokawa Yuko) Comment

I think that I do not think of the exactly the same scenery when I heard that it is a school road. The school road of this work is a fierce, cool, dangerous road to school where the world is too numb. And Hosokawa Snow is a natural girl who is terrible. I thought that I wanted my child to send me a fun school road. Please stay tuned.

Earth leaves (role Madoka Kutoshi) Comment

TV animation "Chio-chan's school street" Finally broadcast ...... I am beginning to go to school ... ... Breathing individuality and personality without breath! If you have raised all the highlights, there is no warp! Well, surely, you will be able to smile laughing without mistake. I hope you enjoy it! What I can say now ... Madoka, it is really bad (laugh). Please expect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment