Monday 21 May 2018

Anime "Happy Sugar Life" added cast to Inukami Kikuko, Kijeju also released

An additional cast of TV anime "Happy Sugar Life" based on the key sky and Miyaki original was announced. In addition, the key visual was also released. The key visual shows the beautiful appearance of Tadashi Sato looking under the moonlight.
Anime "Happy Sugar Life" key visual
Anime "Happy Sugar Life" key visual
As additional cast, Kikuko Inoue decided to act as aunt who seems to have great influence on Sato Inoue said, "It's nervous from now to play a sad, sad, loving, scary aunt, but I will do my utmost to be ashamed of the wonderfulness of the original!" . Also the director Hiroyuki Kusakawa , comment from Director Noriyoshi Nagayama, arrived.
"Happy Sugar Life" serialized at Gangan JOKER (Square Enix) is a pure love psycho horror depicting the relationship between school girls Matsuzaka Sato and her unknown age Koio Oo living with her. Animation is scheduled to start broadcasting in MBS, TBS, BS - TBS "animationism" frame from July.

Kikuko Inoue (role of aunt of Sato) Comment

Kikuko Inoue
Kikuko Inoue
Sato's aunt is a very shocking role I have never played before! It's nervous to play a sad, loving, scary aunt who is 
too kind, but ... I will do my utmost to be ashamed of the wonder of the original!

General director · Hiroshi Kusakawa Comment

This "Happy Sugar Life" is a work that comes psychologically like a jiwa wow as it is said to be a pure love psycho horror. Actually, I wanted to do such a psychologically scary work. It is exactly the feeling that I was waiting. I'm challenging myself as exciting as I am excited about how to incorporate this "jijigawa kuru feeling" into the image. It seems that anything that is different in taste will be completed for any work that I have been involved in animation. Of course, there are also many "cute" elements that are the contents of the original, so I'd appreciate it if you watched it along with the stubborn pure love story of Sato and Toshio. Thank you!

Director · Nobunaga Nagayama Comment

Everything will go for it for those I love. I will do anything. A girl who chooses the means to protect only one pure love, Mr. Matsuzaka Sato. The production team also carefully looks at her carefully and gradually walks to the end so that she can express her welfare. There are many other dark characters in this work, but I personally remember the empathy with male characters, and the entrants caught on .... Such emo emo too Happy Sugar Life! We are keenly working! Thanking you in advance!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment